Sonnenberg Paving and Landscaping
Compact Track Loaders
Mini Track Loaders
Bobcat Utility Vehicles
Toolcat™ Utility Work Machines
Articulated Dump Trucks
Compact Track Loaders
FINN Bark Blowers
FINN Straw Blowers
FINN Material Transfer System
FINN Landfills / Customization
FINN LF-120 HydroSeeder™
Brush Wolf Equipment
Parts & Service
Bobcat Maintenance Schedules
Designed specifically for use in the extreme environments of landfills, the LF-120 HydroSeeder®, an exclusive Finn Landfill Solution™, is an efficient solution for applying alternative daily cover (ADC), as well as the application of materials to control odor, dust and erosion. Furthermore, the unit can be used as a mobile watering source to wash equipment and put out fires, and it can be used for other hydroseeding tasks such as re-vegetation and landscaping.
What Makes the LF-120 Your Landfill Solution:
• The LF-120 will cover the average open face in less than 1 hour using only one tank load. A tower discharge distance up to 180 feet allows for efficient ground coverage.
• It has a working capacity of 1,000 gallons and maximum material capacities of 3,200 pounds for granular solids and 500 pounds of fiber mulch.
• Components and engine are protected from landfill debris with the addition of special guards and skid plates.
• The LF-120 features a heavy-duty mechanical agitator for fast and thorough material mixing.
• Maneuvering on uneven surfaces and rough terrain is made easier by high clearance, heavy-duty tandem 10,000-pound rubber torsion suspension axles, along with tubeless, high flotation tires with a wide tread design.
Features and Benefits
• Durable, 1200 gallon capacity steel tank
• Hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator, ordinarily found only on larger machines for fast and thorough mixing
• Rugged, reliable mechanics for long life and easy maintenance
• FINN designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries with ease
• Tower discharge distance reaches up to 180' for greater slurry application and efficient coverage
• FINN's top-notch design, engineering and quality construction
• Full deck railings and plenty of storage capacity to carry extra materials
• High clearance, heavy duty tandem 10,000 lbs. rubber torsion trailer axle and mounting configuration to permit the unit to sit higher off the ground to maneuver around rough terrain and uneven surfaces
• Extended and reinforced tongue on the trailer that is sturdy enough to allow the LF120 to be towed behind any piece of heavy equipment. This makes the unit versatile in transport and use.
l Landfills l